Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is one of the most important aspects of online business.
Keeping an updated customer list that includes customer information and all past interactions allows modern companies to provide the most personalized customer service experiences imaginable. To effectively manage all of the data customers share, most companies find third party firms or software applications that specialize in storing, analyzing, and applying customer data to make business decisions. That’s why every ambitious business owner is asking, ‘what is the best CRM on the market?’
The most successful companies today use customer data to make big picture decisions and small changes at the margins, while also wowing customers with increasingly convenient and engaging products and services based on the tools and insights they get from CRMs.
This blog will highlight the basic functions of CRMs and some of the most popular CRMs available today.
What Is a CRM?
According to TrustRadius, “Customer relationship management (CRM) is a business strategy that stresses good ongoing relationships with customers” because “maintaining these relationships drives growth and profitability.” TrustRadius adds that when employing this customer-centric business strategy, there are two main focuses:
- Presenting a unified face to the customer
- Providing a seamless customer experience
Effective CRM software will synchronize customer communication across all sectors of your business including:
- And Customer service
This is important because any associate can reference a full record of the customer lifecycle. Additional features will allow businesses to track, automate, analyze, and optimize customer experiences with limited time and effort.
What Are The Most Popular CRMs?
According to Zapier, these are the top CRM software programs available in 2021. Be sure to shop around for the CRM that best fits your business’s specific customer needs:
- Zoho CRM specializes in scaling up businesses that are ready to grow quickly
- Ontraport is able to automate your online transactions
- Salesforce Sales Cloud excels at customizing a wide-range of features
- Bitrix24 enables excellent multi-channel communication
- Nutshell manages sales teams
- Pipedrive is a favorite for being simple and easy to use
- Nimble is great for customer prospecting
- Apptivo is known for superior business management
- NetHunt CRM is popular among Gmail power users
- Close is a winner for inside sales teams
What CRM Is Best For My Business?
In order to answer this question, you have to assess your business immediate and long term needs. Some CRM’s are best for email communication and automation, while others are focused more on sales conversions. Speak with your team and consult experts if you’re having trouble choosing the right CRM.
Here are three things to remember when shopping around:
- Pricing is important, as you want to invest in the best, but don’t want to overpay. Beware of free CRMs that hide features behind paywalls or offer inferior service and invest in the best possible fit for your company.
- CRM Features to consider before purchasing include:
- Customer Data Management
- Sales Acceleration and Enablement
- Marketing Automation
- Customer Service and Support
- Deployment type (on-premise vs. hosted)
- Mobile access
- Security and privacy
- Ease of integration and overall Scalability
- Read reviews from customers to get an idea of what to expect from different CRMs and ask your marketing mentors and contemporaries what they recommend.
Are You Ready To Start Taking Advantage of CRMs?
It’s time to learn the secrets of successful online marketing with EMoneyPeeps’ industry-leading e-business program!
With the help of EMoneyPeeps, you can start using industry leading CRM software to add value to customers’ everyday lives. Let the experts of online entrepreneurship provide detailed instructions and a personal touch in your search for the right CRM. Remember, Your success is our obsession!
Click HERE to learn more about our resources.
We really hope this article has been extremely helpful to you. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to post them in the comments section below or just say hello 🙂
Your Friends And Partners
Richard And John Weberg