1. Acceptance of terms
Welcome to E Money Peeps, or any services, websites, images owned by Weberg Enterprises LLC, a division of Weberg Enterprises LLC. provides its service to you, subject to the following Terms of Service (“TOS”), which may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you. In addition, when using particular Weberg Enterprises LLC. owned or operated services, you and Weberg Enterprises LLC. shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services which may be posted from time to time.
2. Description of service
Weberg Enterprises LLC currently provides users with access to a rich collection of resources, including, various communications tools, hosting services, forums, shopping services, personalized content and branded programming through its network of properties (the “Service”). You also understand and agree that the Service may include advertisements and that these advertisements are necessary for Weberg Enterprises LLC to provide the Service. You also understand and agree that the service may include certain communications from Weberg Enterprises LLC, such as service announcements, administrative messages and Newsletters, and that these communications are considered part of Weberg Enterprises LLC. membership and you will not be able to opt out of receiving them. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new Weberg Enterprises LLC properties, shall be subject to the TOS. You understand and agree that the Service is provided “AS-IS” and that Weberg Enterprises LLC . assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings. You are responsible for obtaining access to the Service and that access may involve third party fees (such as Internet service provider or airtime charges). You are responsible for those fees, including those fees associated with the display or delivery of advertisements. In addition, you must provide and are responsible for all equipment necessary to access the Service.
3. Your registration obligations
In consideration of your use of the Service, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the United States of America or other applicable jurisdiction. You also agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service’s registration form (such information being the “Registration Data”) and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Weberg Enterprises LLC . has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Weberg Enterprises LLC has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).
5. Member account, password and security and payment
a. You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Service’s registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Weberg Enterprises LLC. of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Weberg Enterprises LLC cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section 5.
You acknowledge that any software which is left outdated or vulnerable to remote exploits may be suspended and removed from your account without prior or follow-up notice. If your storage space contains files that facilitate, for example, remote exploits such as Cross Site Scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities, your affected files may get removed or suspended for this. You are fully aware that updating your software is your responsibility and neglecting to do so may result in unwanted service interruptions.
b. All our one dollar trials are based on a forced continuity program. You agree that if you do not cancel your membership before the end of the trial you will be billed at the regular price of the service.
6. Member conduct
You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials (“Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not Weberg Enterprises LLC., are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service. Weberg Enterprises LLC . does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will Weberg Enterprises LLC be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
You agree to not use the Service to:
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Harm minors in any way;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Global Virtual Opportunities Inc . official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas that are designated for such purpose (please read our complete Spam Policy);
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to “scroll” faster than other users of the Service are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- Enable proxy browsing or mailing
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
- “Stalk” or otherwise harass another; or
- Collect or store personal data about other users.
You acknowledge that Weberg Enterprises LLC may or may not pre-screen Content, but that Weberg Enterprises LLC and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, or move any Content that is available via the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, Weberg Enterprises LLC . and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content that violates the TOS or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any Content created by Weberg Enterprises LLC. or submitted to Weberg Enterprises LLC ., including without limitation information in Weberg Enterprises LLC . Message Boards, and in all other parts of the Service.
You acknowledge, consent and agree that Weberg Enterprises LLC . may access, preserve, and disclose your account information and Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce the TOS; (c) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third-parties; (d) respond to your requests for customer service; or (e) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Weberg Enterprises LLC ., its users and the public.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
You understand that the Service and software embodied within the Service may include security components that permit digital materials to be protected, and use of these materials is subject to usage rules set by Weberg Enterprises LLC . and/or content providers who provide content to the Service. You may not attempt to override or circumvent any of the usage rules embedded into the Service. Any unauthorized reproduction, publication, further distribution or public exhibition of the materials provided on the Service, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.
7. Special admonitions for international use
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
You agree to indemnify and hold Weberg Enterprises LLC ., and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post, transmit or make available through the Service, your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of the TOS, or your violation of any rights of another.
9. General practices regarding use and storage
You acknowledge that Weberg Enterprises LLC . may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Service, including without limitation the maximum number of days that email messages, message board postings or other uploaded Content will be retained by the Service, the maximum number of email messages that may be sent from or received by an account on the Service, the maximum size of any email message that may be sent from or received by an account on the Service, the maximum disk space that will be allotted on Weberg Enterprises LLC. servers on your behalf, and the maximum number of times (and the maximum duration for which) you may access the Service in a given period of time. You agree that Weberg Enterprises LLC . has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any messages and other communications or other Content maintained or transmitted by the Service. You further acknowledge that Weberg Enterprises LLC . reserves the right to modify these general practices and limits from time to time.
Weberg Enterprises LLC reserves the right to suspend any account that it judges as limiting resources for other shared hosting users. If your account becomes too resource intensive for the shared server you are hosted on, we may ask you to upgrade to a dedicated server.
10. Modifications to service
Weberg Enterprises LLC reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Weberg Enterprises LLC. shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
You agree that Weberg Enterprises LLC . may, under certain circumstances and without prior notice, immediately terminate your Weberg Enterprises LLC . account, and access to the Service. Cause for such termination shall include, but not be limited to, (a) breaches or violations of the TOS or other incorporated agreements or guidelines, (b) requests by law enforcement or other government agencies, (c) a request by you (self-initiated account deletions), (d) and discontinuance or material modification to the Service (or any part thereof), (e) unexpected technical or security issues or problems. Termination of your Weberg Enterprises LLC account includes (a) removal of access to all offerings within the Service, (b) deletion of your password and all related information, files and content associated with or inside your account (or any part thereof), and (c) barring further use of the Service. Further, you agree that all terminations for cause shall be made in Weberg Enterprises LLC .’s sole discretion and that Weberg Enterprises LLC. shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your account, or access to the Service.
While we hate to loose a member, we recognize that there will be times when our clients need to leave us. In order to do that, and improve our service, we ask that you follow this simple process: Login to your Members Area, click on “Help desk support” and send us a ticket requesting cancellation. We take your satisfaction seriously, and that is why we like to know how we can better our services. Although very rare, if you feel you want a FULL refund for the months service, request it within 7 days of your last billing date and we will provide you a FULL refund for the month, no questions asked.
Accounts that fail payment will be sent a series of e-mails to notify the user. The user must keep his e-mail address up to date to insure that we reach them. If the account is not reactivated within 15 days, the account will be terminated, in full, and any domains that the user has hosted will be removed from our servers.
12. Affiliate sales and commissions
You understands and agree that:
- Sales to be the personal responsibility of each Affiliate Member, who acts for the Company as an independent contractor. The Affiliate Member does not legally represent the Company, nor is he an agent of the Company, nor does he have authority to legally bind the Company to obligations.
- A 5% service charge is in place for affiliate payouts. Covering merchant processing fees.
- “Commissions will be paid out on the 27th of each month, but with a 4 week lag time, ex. you generated commissions the first week of the month, you will receive them 4 weeks later”. Followed by every 27th.
- “A minimum of $20 plus the 5% payout fee is to be generated/owed before a payout is issued”
- If you cancel membership, you forfeit any and all owed commissions.
13. Dealings with advertisers
The Service may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because Weberg Enterprises LLC . has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Weberg Enterprises LLC is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Weberg Enterprises LLC shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
14. Weberg Enterprises LLC proprietary rights
You acknowledge and agree that the Service and any necessary software used in connection with the Service (“Software”) contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. You further acknowledge and agree that Content contained in sponsor advertisements or information presented to you through the Service or advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by Weberg Enterprises LLC or advertisers, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Service or the Software, in whole or in part.
Weberg Enterprises LLC grants you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right and license to use the object code of its Software on a single computer; provided that you do not (and do not allow any third party to) copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the Software. You agree not to modify the Software in any manner or form, or to use modified versions of the Software, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Service. You agree not to access the Service by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Weberg Enterprises LLC . for use in accessing the Service
15. Disclaimer of warranties
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
- Your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Weberg Enterprises LLC. Expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Weberg Enterprises LLC. Makes no warranty that (i) The service will meet your requirements, (ii) The service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) The results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) The quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) Any errors in the software will be corrected.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from global virtual opportunities inc . Or through or from the service shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the tos.
- A small percentage of users may experience epileptic seizures when exposed to certain light patterns or backgrounds on a computer screen or while using the service. Certain conditions may induce previously undetected epileptic symptoms even in users who have no history of prior seizures or epilepsy. If you, or anyone in your family, have an epileptic condition, consult your physician prior to using the service. Immediately discontinue use of the service and consult your physician if you experience any of the following symptoms while using the service — dizziness, altered vision, eye or muscle twitches, loss of awareness, disorientation, any involuntary movement, or convulsions.
16. Limitation of liability
You expressly understand and agree that Weberg Enterprises LLC . Shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Weberg Enterprises LLC Has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) The use or the inability to use the service; (ii) The cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) Unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) Statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or (v) Any other matter relating to the service.
17. Exclusions and limitations
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations of sections 17 and 18 may not apply to you.
18. Special admonition for services relating to financial matters
If you intend to create or join any service, receive or request any news, messages, alerts or other information from the Service concerning companies, stock quotes, investments or securities, please read the above Sections 17 and 18 again. They go doubly for you. In addition, for this type of information particularly, the phrase “Let the investor beware” is apt. The Service is provided for informational purposes only, and no Content included in the Service is intended for trading or investing purposes. Weberg Enterprises LLC and its licensors shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted or made available via the Service, and shall not be responsible or liable for any trading or investment decisions made based on such information.
19. Refund Policy
You have within 7 days of starting a trial (payment subscription or one time payment) at E Money Peeps, or any services, websites, images owned by Weberg Enterprises LLC, the ability to get a 100% full refund for what was purchased. To request a refund, you may contact support at: email@example.com or while on the E Money Peeps, or any services, websites, images owned by Weberg Enterprises LLC website, click on the support button in the lower right hand corner of your screen, in order to talk to a support agent of ours. If you do NOT request a refund within 7 days of starting your trial at E Money Peeps, or any services, websites, images owned by Weberg Enterprises LLC, then you will NOT be eligible to receive a refund. However, you may cancel your E Money Peeps, or any services, websites, images owned by Weberg Enterprises LLC trial and/or membership at any time, and we will cancel all future payments immediately.
Weberg Enterprises LLC. may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to the TOS, by either email, regular mail, or postings on the Service.
21. General information
Entire Agreement. The TOS constitute the entire agreement between you and Weberg Enterprises LLC and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and Weberg Enterprises LLC . You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase certain other Weberg Enterprises LLC services, affiliate services, third-party content or third-party software.
22. Waiver and Severability of Terms
The failure of Weberg Enterprises LLC. to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TOS shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the TOS is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the TOS remain in full force and effect.
23. Statute of Limitations
You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or the TOS must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.