How To Do High Ticket Phone Sales Easily
Being able to do high ticket phone sales will allow you to earn a substantial income with ease. And this guide will show you exactly how to do high ticket phone sales easily without a struggle. Having done phones sales of a high and low ticket nature, we’re experts on this topic.
Following the strategies below will allow you to close prospects of any kind over the phone, no matter the price of the product or service you are selling. Being able to start doing high ticket sales can be an exciting journey.
How To Do High Ticket Phone Sales
Learn The Most Important Sales Strategies
In order for anyone to do high ticket phone sales, or any kind of sales, they need to understand how sales works. This means you’ll need to begin learning sales psychology and how sales works.
After you’ve learned the foundations of sales, only then can you begin practicing and doing high ticket sales over the phone, on a webinar, or on a zoom call. Learn from other articles on this blog, or from a sales expert, in order to make sure you’re learning the best sales strategy possible.
As well you will want to make sure you bring your high ticket prospects through a sales funnel in order to have them convert at a higher rate. This is a crucial part of sales, the sales process leads go through before landing on a sales call.
Before making the call
There are preparations that need to be made before you get onto a sales call. Each of the steps to be prepared will ensure that you will have a smooth phone conversation with the prospect or customer at hand. Here’s how to prepare for the sales call easily…
- Research your product or service thoroughly. Understand all of the features, benefits, and any potential objections a customer might have.
- Know your target audience. Understand their needs, goals, and any pain points that your product or service can address. The better you understand your audience the better you can address their needs.
- Prepare a script. A script can help you stay on track, but make sure to personalize it and speak naturally.
- Set goals for the call. What do you want to achieve during the call? Do you want to set up a follow-up meeting, or close the sale on the spot?
- Practice your pitch. Rehearse your script with a colleague or mentor to get feedback and improve your delivery. How you sound will impact how a prospect feels – which will dictate their buying decision.
During the call
Now, you also need to know exactly what to say during the call as well. While being genuine, yourself, and kind are all great – you will want to know specific sales strategies as well. Including, how to handle objections, and how to transition between different phases of the sales conversation. So, here’s what to say during the sales call.
- Start by introducing yourself and your company. Be genuine, excited, and upfront.
- Build rapport with the customer. Ask open-ended questions to learn more about them and their needs, and the desires they have.
- Present your product or service. Explain how it can solve their problem or meet their needs. Use specific examples and testimonials to illustrate the value of your offering and be accurate and exact. People like numbers, and live proof they can see.
- Address any objections. Anticipate objections that the customer might have and have responses ready. For example, if the customer is concerned about the price, you could highlight the long-term value of the product or offer a payment plan. There are many sales strategies you can use to close a prospect.
- Use scarcity or exclusivity to create a sense of urgency. Let the customer know that this is a limited time offer or that there are only a few spots left.
- Close the sale. Ask for the sale and provide clear next steps for the customer to follow. This may include onboarding or even choosing a pricing plan. By having a clear path set, you’ll be able to close your high ticket sales easier.
After the call
Now that you’ve closed the customer or prospect, it is time to make sure they retain as a customer as long as possible. This is where what happens after the call becomes almost just as important as what happened during it. You’ll want to make sure every customer is properly onboarded, welcomed, and followed up with. Here’s the next steps to follow after a customer has been closed.
- Follow up. Stay in touch with the customer and be available to answer any questions or address any concerns they may have.
- Analyze your performance. After each call, reflect on what went well and what could be improved. Make adjustments to your script and pitch based on this feedback. Continue optimizing your sales message overtime in order to perfect your prospects sales experience on the phone.
High ticket phone sales require confidence, persistence, and excellent communication skills. With practice and the right mindset, you can be successful in this field.
What Is High Ticket Phone Sales?
High ticket phone sales is the process of selling expensive products or services over the phone. These products or services typically have a high price point, and the sales process often involves a longer sales cycle and more in-depth conversation with the customer.
The goal of high ticket phone sales is to persuade the customer to make a significant investment in the product or service being offered. This requires a strong understanding of the product or service, as well as the ability to build rapport with the customer, address objections, and close the sale.
High ticket phone sales can be challenging, as the salesperson must be able to effectively communicate the value of the product or service and overcome any objections the customer may have. However, when done well, high ticket phone sales can be a lucrative way to sell products or services.
Can Anyone Do High Ticket Sales Over The Phone?
Yes, anyone can learn how to do high ticket sales with ease. It simply takes time, practice, and repetition of doing many sales calls over time. After experiencing a few dozen sales calls, you start becoming more quick with your responses to the prospect and their potential objections.
As well, overtime a salesperson will generally understand how to communicate better with prospects over the phone. This will help increase closing rates and ensure you’re effective at any high ticket sales call as you learn how to navigate a sales conversation with ease.
Being able to do high ticket over the phone is a valuable skill to have. By learning this skill over time, you’ll be able to generate a reliable commission or income. Sales and high ticket sales are amazing skills to have as an entrepreneur.
Make sure to learn more about high ticket sales by reading through all of our training and articles. Thank you so much for deciding to learn more about sales from us experts who have done it for over 20 years.
With our kindest regards,