Being able to find an affiliate marketer to learn affiliate marketing from, can be a real struggle for many aspiring affiliate marketers. Why is this? Because there are very few profitable and high quality affiliate marketing mentors in the affiliate industry. However, if you know how to find an affiliate marketing mentor of good quality who is willing to work with you, you’re in luck!
This article will walk you through the exact process to find an affiliate marketing mentor who can teach you how to master the skill of affiliate marketing. As well, you’ll learn what makes affiliate marketing so profitable and a growing industry.
How To Find An Affiliate Marketing Mentor?
Finding an affiliate master to mentor you is only difficult if you don’t know where to look. However, since we know the best places to find quality affiliate mentors, finding a mentor will be easy for you! So, where do you look to find the right mentor as an affiliate?
Here’s the 4 best places online to find an affiliate marketing mentor.
- Affiliate Launches: You want work with the highest performing affiliate mentor possible? Take a look at the marketers who win affiliate contests. These are the top affiliates in the industry that you can reach out to, and have them teach you their top affiliate marketing strategies.
- Affiliate Networks: Want to find a wide variety of affiliate mentors to choose from? You should consider joining or becoming a part of affiliate networks. Often top affiliates are highlighted, or you can simply search for them in the network itself. ClickBank, JVZoo, and MaxBounty are among the best affiliate networks to search for a mentor in.
- Affiliate Groups: There are groups on Facebook and other social media sites that have hundreds to thousands of affiliates in them. You can directly message, reach out to, or tag an affiliate in these groups that you want.
- Blogs: Yes, if you simply search google with a keyword such as, “top affiliate marketers” you’ll be able to find the best affiliate marketers in the world that you can potentially be mentored by.
How To Contact An Affiliate Marketing Mentor When You Find One
Contacting a potential affiliate mentor in the right way so that they want to work with you, is a process you need to navigate carefully. You don’t want to appear needy when approaching an affiliate marketing mentor, and you have to be ready to spend some money to learn from one.
Here’s how to contact and reach out to an affiliate mentor….
- Direct Message On Social Media: Don’t be nervous, just send a very simple message asking if the affiliate marketer you are contacting, is open to mentoring you. Be kind and courteous.
- Email: If you can find or have the email of the affiliate marketing mentor, send an email their way highlighting why you’ll make a great affiliate mentee and learner. Be respectful and ready to pay for the services of said affiliate marketing mentor.
- Get A Referral: If you want to be able to get in contact with practically any marketer in the world, you should ask someone in their network for an introduction. This can ease the nervousness associated with contacting a mentor.
Costs Of Hiring An Affiliate Marketing Mentor
Hiring and being mentored with an mentor in affiliate marketing can have small to significant costs. The cost is determined by the quality and status of the affiliate marketer you are trying to work with. More successful affiliate marketers will obviously charge more then their less successful counterparts.
Expect to pay an affiliate marketing mentor anywhere from $100 – $2,000 to be your mentor.
Affiliate Marketers Mentorship Program
After 10 years of being in the affiliate marketing industry it’s been a privilege to be among the top affiliate marketers in the world.
From all of this experience selling millions of dollars of products in the affiliate marketing space and earning multiple 7+ figure incomes from our affiliate marketing business, we’ve been able to develop proven strategies to guide others in this industry.
Affiliate marketing has been a business model for decades now, and the largest companies in the world use it in order to increase their sales and business volume.
Walmart, Amazon, Clickbank, and many other very successful companies all use affiliate marketing to push their products and services to the masses.
However, for many it can be difficult to know where to start. Luckily, this is where the Affiliate Marketing Mentor Program comes in.
The mentorship program aims to help people find success in affiliate marketing by offering various guideline lessons and tutorials on how they can make money from affiliate marketing.
Why People Find Affiliate Marketing Is The Best Industry To Mentor In
There are a few important key factors that describe exactly why affiliate marketing is the best industry to be in for any entrepreneur or business model.
- With affiliate marketing, you don’t have to handle the product or support whatsoever. Because you’re selling for another company or business, they are entirely responsible for support, handling billing, and much more.
- You can sell or promote any kind of product or service that your heart desires. Because there is a nearly infinite variety of affiliate marketing offers in the marketplace.
However, if you’re looking, finding an affiliate marketing mentor may take some time in this niche. Take your time when you look for an affiliate marketer mentor who might be a perfect match.
How Do Affiliate Marketing Mentors Help Your Business?
There are variety of ways that an affiliate marketing mentor can help you grow your business fast to make online affiliate money faster. If you’re in the affiliate marketing niche, here’s what a mentor can do for you now if you find one…
- Help you generate more leads & customers
- Show you how to increase your conversions rates
- Show you how to increase your profitability and ROI
- Help you find higher converting affiliate offers
- Show you how to scale your affiliate marketing
Final Thoughts On Finding An Affiliate Marketing Mentor
You should take your time and be careful in deciding exactly who will be your affiliate marketing mentor. If you want a quick list of affiliate marketing mentors to hire, here it is for you:
- Jon Weberg
- Richard Weberg
- Craig Campbell
- John Crestani
- Joel Therien
We hope you enjoy this article very much and found the answers you were looking for!
Affiliate mentors can help you grow your business quickly if you have the right ones. We hope this article will help you find affiliate marketing expert mentor that is right for you. Make sure to research and check credentials behind any affiliate marketing expert you find.
With our kindest regards,